While I have wanted to keep the layout of my monograph simple, I wanted to experiment with the colour and images that I used in order to bring some energy into the project. During my research I found a design that overlaid images of different colours. So in order to recreate something like this I found two images, then changed one pink and the other green using Picmonkey. After this I would then print off one of the images, then place the print out back into the paper feed in order to print the second colour.
I really loved the outcomes I go with this method as it’s possible to produce so many different outcomes with just two images!